Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

Napkin Scrawl #24 -- Passion Interruptus

Closed in the bedroom of our suite, with no distractions, we found ourselves wrapped in each other’s arms, almost completely aroused and ready for each other. He concentrated on me more, making sure I was ready for him. Marking a trail of kisses down my neck, he stopped near my ear and said, “Want to fuck in front of the open window?”

Surprised by his comment, I drew my head back, looked squarely into his eyes, and gave him an inquisitive look. I started thinking to myself, Oh really. This is odd for him to ask, not to mention do. Oooh, and I love his use of the word ‘fuck’. I realized all this turned me on more. I grinned and said, “Why not! It’ll be fun!” I knew this would be a first for me as well, but something excited me about this new adventure.

He stood there, completely naked, erect and ready for action. He grabbed the curtains, yanking them back one side at a time. I grinned and giggled as he grabbed me and forcefully turned me toward the window. The sun shone brightly through the four-foot wide tinted hotel room window. Looking out the window, construction workers worked diligently on the building across the street and cars drove by cautiously, staying out of the construction zone. I thought to myself, this should be interesting and quite the show. We have never had sex where others could see. I found myself excited even more.

“Mmm,” I purred as his hands reached around me. Finding my breasts, he began to rub them gently, kneading them as if they were clay. Soon, his gentle demeanor became aggressive as he pulled me back to his chest abruptly. One arm held me firmly as his hand cupped my breast. Reaching his other hand down, he ran his fingers between my legs. “Mmm, you are wet,” he whispered closely in my ear. His lips touched my ear and the breath from his whisper made me tingle that much more as he pressed his hard body against me.

Pushing me forward into the window, my hands reactively reach out for the window frame to keep me from going through the window. I gasped as he grabbed my hips firmly. With his leg, he swept my feet apart, then reached up to my arms and ran his hands down my body. My breath caught and my skin prickled as his fingertips brushed the outsides of my breasts and trailed down to my waist. Leaning over me, his right hand reached around my stomach and trailed upwards, cupping my breast again. His other hand reached around and found my wetness. Yearning for him, I pressed myself against his hardness. At the same time, he lunged himself deep within me.

I began panting, moaning, as he pumped harder and faster into me. Each thrust plunged deep causing me to scream out, “Oh. My. God! Yes!!!” As I felt myself just on the edge of orgasm, the bedroom door swung open. The sound of the door hitting the doorstop caused me to jump, lunge for a blanket on the bed, to cover up. Our son walked in as if we were not in the room. He walked to the luggage, and striped off his clothes.

“What the hell are you doing?!” I yelled at him. “Get the fuck out of here!” I continued to scream.

Completely aghast, his eyes wide as saucers, he covered his nakedness with his hands. “Ahhh!” He screamed out completely surprised to see that we were there. “I’m sorry! I’m sorry!” He continued to yell. He began to back out of the room when my eyes caught his glance. I looked to see what he was looking at, only to see my husband standing there in all his glory sporting the hardest wood I had ever seen. Seeing that we were indisposed, our son blushed crimson, turned around and ran out the door.

Completely upset, angered, and frustrated, I sprinted to the bathroom. I felt hysteria grip me, and now could no longer bring the mood back to finish what we had started. As I began to tell my husband that, he needed to speak to his son about this intrusion, I awoke and realized this was just a dream.


2 comments:

Hoku said...

Was this the dream? Talk about buzz-kill LoL I like how you wrote it out though, I was NOT expecting that ending *giggle* <3 it! Your dreams can inspire stories & your stories can inspire dreams!

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!! That was brilliant! The ending was totally unexpected, Wow :D

Lina